This guide contains detailed information on how to find and remove duplicate files of any type using the program Orderpog Duplicate File Finder. For successful treatment of duplicates from your PC, follow these steps.
1. After starting the program, select some duplicate files search criteria: Search of absolutely identical files, find duplicate music on music tags, search for similar images, or search for duplicate file properties.
2. Select the file type, among which to search for duplicates: any type of files, music files, image files, and so on.
3. Select the drive or folder where the search will be duplicates.
4. You can specify a range of file sizes to search for duplicates, if necessary.
5. Click on the "Start" button.
6. After the search process duplicate tab "Search Result" in the list of found duplicate files check copies that you want to delete. Attention! In each group, found copies of files you need to keep at least one file, otherwise there will be no file version.
7. To remove all the marked duplicates, select the action "Remove".
You can also watch a training video to better understand how to work with the program.