Free and fast utility Duplicate Finder Free can help you get rid of duplicate files on your computer or laptop. To successfully clean your computer from duplicate files, follow these steps.
1. Run the program and select the duplicate search: search for exactly the same files, find duplicate music on music tags, search for similar images, or search for duplicate file properties.
2. Specify the file type, among which will be searched for duplicates: any type of files, music files, image files, and so on.
3. Specify the location (drive or folder), which will be searched for duplicate files.
4. Specify a range of file sizes to search for duplicates (not necessarily).
5. Click on the "Start" button.
6. When the duplicate search process is complete, go to the "Search Result" and in the list of duplicate file copies mark, which must be removed. Attention! In each group, the found duplicate files you must leave at least one file, otherwise there will be no version of this file.
7. Select the "Remove" option to delete all the marked duplicates.
You can also watch a training video to better understand how to work with the program.