Easy and fast iTunes Duplicate Finder Free program will help you find and delete duplicates in iTunes. In order to get rid of iTunes duplicates, you must do the following.
1. Enter your search duplicates in iTunes: absolutely identical files or files with the same name, size, or extension. You can also search for duplicates on music tags.
2. The program has the ability to specify a mask for file formats, among which to search for duplicates. For example, you can search for the same music only mp3 format.
3. Click "Add iTunes library" and wait until open iTunes. ITunes can not be closed until the end of the process of finding and removing duplicates. Once iTunes library will be added to the list of folders to be scanned, click on the "Start" button.
4. When the search process is complete duplicates, go to the "Search Results" and select duplicates to remove. In this utility, it is possible to see the properties of each file found by clicking the left mouse button. In each group of duplicates have to leave at least one file, otherwise there will be no version of this file.
5. Select the action "Remove" to remove iTunes duplicates that you've marked for deletion.
You can also watch a training video to better understand how to work with the program.